- Dress neatly at all times in tune with University atmosphere.
- Keep the room and surroundings neat and tidy.
- Use the furniture with care.
- Report the breakages and damages immediately to the warden.
- Occupy the room assigned.
- Lights should be switched off when leaving the room.
- Be respectful towards superiors and be polite & courteous to all.
- Be attentive, disciplined and silent while attending class, meetings and other gatherings.
- Participate in all functions of the University without fail
- Read carefully the notices put on the notice board in the morning and the evening.
- Behave in such a manner as to safeguard the good name of the University.
- Handover any lost property found.
- Permit the outsider only on permission.
- Leave the footwear in the place meant for.
- Observe absolute silence in the Library
- Take active participation in sports and games and other cultural entertainments.
- Be punctual in attending prayer, classes and other activities including dining hall.
- Move with others as brothers and sisters.
- Don’t use footwear in the class room, halls, office and staff room.
- Don’t leave the campus without getting prior permission from the appropriate person.
- Don’t sub lend the books.
- Don’t enter another’s room without permission.
- Don’t wear costly jewels.
- Don’t keep huge money.
- Don’t lend or borrow money from anybody.
- Don’t take food to the rooms.
- Don’t damage any property of the University.
- Don’t dress undignified dress.
- Don’t visit other hostel.
- Don’t remain in the class room during break time and library hours.
- Don’t write damage or make any mark on any book, periodical manuscript or map belonging to Library. Return the books in time or renew the same.