Pro – Chancellor
Prof. Subrahmanyam K S
Prof. Subrahmanyam K S, MA (Eng), MA (Phil), PhD
- Guided MPhil and PhD scholars
- His lectures are broadcast on AIR and telecast in the TV channels.
- More than 200 articles in standard journals on Philosophy, Culture, Religion and Education and authored more than 45 books.
- Professionally he has held high positions both in Govt and in private sector organizations. Attended and organized both national and international seminars and workshops of Religion, Culture, and Education.
- A powerful speaker in English, Tamil, and Telugu, his oratorical abilities have been recognized by the Telugu Brahmana Society of Chennai, which honored him for his excellence as a Tamil speaker whose mother tongue is not Tamil.
- Viekananda Vibhuti is an organization of Hyderabad which has honored him with the title ‘Parivrajakacharya’ in Hyderabad.
- Advisor, Gandhi Vidyashram, Kodaikanal
- Executive Member, Gandhi Museum, Madurai
- Senate Member, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
- Chairman, Board of Studies (English), Madurai Kamaraj University
- Chairman, Curriculum Development, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development
- Member, Peer Committee, NAAC, Bengaluru
- Worked with the UPSC in various Committees
- Prinicipal, NDA, Pune
- Prinicipal, Vivekananda College, Madurai
- Member, Governing Body of Ramakrishna Tapovanam, Trichy
- Dean, Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA) Yoga University, Bengaluru
- Pro-Chancellor, S-VYASA University, Bengaluru
- Chairman, Academic Council, Vivekananda Educational Society, Chennai
- President, Vivekanada Academy of Cultural studies, Kanyakumari
- Member, General Body, Vivekanada Kendra, Kanyakumari
- Faculty, Vivekananda Institute of Human Excellence, Hyderabad
- Director, Vivekananda Academy of Civil Services, Hyderabad
- Advisor, Vivekananda College, Madurai and Sri Sharada College, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu