BSc – Yoga & Education
Bachelor of Science in Yoga & Education
Yoga Course Application
This programme is now available in Distance Education mode. Please go to Distance BSc (YE)
Objective of BSc Yoga Education:
- To equip the participants to run their own Yoga Centers.
- To train them to introduce yoga in higher secondary schools.
Duration and Timetable:
- The course shall be of three academic years duration and conducted in 6 semesters and each Semester having a duration of 16 weeks.
- The calendar of events in respect of the course shall be fixed by the University from time to time.
- The examination for the subjects shall be conducted at the end of each semester for the 6 Semesters, except when there are no candidates taking examination for any subjects.
Admission and Eligibility Prerequisites:
- To be eligible for admission to the first year of BSc Yoga Education, the student shall have passed 10+2 or Equivalent of any discipline with basic knowledge in English language plus Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC).
- The candidate shall have secured a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Group I shall be considered eligible for admission if they have passed the qualifications obtaining not less than 40% of marks in aggregate