Post Graduate Yoga Diploma for Doctors
PGDYTD – Syllabus
Objective of PGDYTD
- To orient doctors of Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Naturopathy & Homeopathy, to be able to select the right type of yoga practices for health benefits in different conditions
Duration and Timetable:
- The course shall be of fifteen months duration and Total vacation during the program is only of 15 days.
- Three months of the programme will be at compulsory rural training or training at various centers as decided by the University
- Completion for three months field training is a mandatory part of the programme
- During the three months onsite training, students will be paid a stipend of Rs 2000 per month. Their Boarding & Lodging will be taken care by the University. Travel charges to and from the onsite training site, will be borne by the students
- The calendar of events in respect of the course shall be fixed by the University from time to time.
- The examination for the subjects shall be conducted at the end of each term for, except when there are no candidates taking examination for any subjects.
Admission and Eligibility Prerequisites:
- To be eligible for admission to the course, the student shall have Medical Graduation plus Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC)
- The candidate shall have secured a minimum of 50% of marks
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Group I shall be considered eligible for admission if they have passed the qualifications obtaining not less than 40% of marks in aggregate
Yoga Course Application
Click here for E-Prospectus