PhD – Yoga
Yoga Course Application
Entrance Test Syllabus & Model Question Paper
Format for Synopsis
Calendar of Events
|Last Date of submission of application
|Last Date of submission of application with late fine
|Entrance Test and Interview
Objective of PhD Yoga:
- To bring about all-round personality development of yoga teachers with holistic vision of yoga and spiritual lore.
- To train yoga teachers to introduce yoga in schools & colleges.
- To introduce the yoga research dimensions and make them conduct internal & external research
Duration and Timetable:
- The course shall be normally of three academic years duration for full time and five years for part time
- The calendar of events in respect of the course shall be fixed by the University from time to time.
- The examination for the subjects shall be conducted at the end of each semester except when there are no candidates taking examination for any subjects.
Admission and Eligibility Prerequisites:
- To be eligible for applying to the course, the student shall have passed Master degree of any discipline or Medical/Engineering/Agriculture/Veterinary graduation. And Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC).
- The candidate shall have secured a minimum aggregate of 55% of marks in the qualified examination.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Group I shall be considered eligible for admission if they have passed the qualifications obtaining not less than 50% of marks in aggregate.
- Selection is based on entrance test and interview.