Submit all the Scan Documents along with the to email@example.com
- 2 Passport size Photos
- Certificate of 10th and + 2/PUC, both are mandatory
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter Id.
To be eligible for admission into the course, the students should have passed 12th std (IInd PUC/ +2/12 years of education) with basic knowledge of English language. (course will be in English medium only)
DRESS CODE AND DISCIPLINE:
During practice session,
- Gents have to wear Blue colour track suit, White T-shirt.
- Ladies have to wear Blue colour salver kameez.
- Apart from practical session general decent dress code can be used.
The daily program starts at 4.30 am and continues till 7.30 pm All Programs are compulsory. Including Vedic prayer (Ancient Indian Yogic) in Sanskrit and in Hindi in the morning and evening. Library facility is available for reference.
- Each month is considered as a unit and the candidate has to put in a minimum attendance of 90% in each subject.
- The student shall be informed about their attendance position periodically so that the students shall be cautioned to make up the shortage.
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE:
- The Yoga Instructors course fee for Indians is Rs. 30,000 (Indian Rupees) and
for foreigners $ 1500 US Dollars. (Fee Includes simple food, accommodation and course materials.)
- To join the course need to submit two passport size photographs, Xerox copy of 12th std
(IInd PUC/ +2/12 years of board certificate or higher education) along with application form.
- For foreigners need to submit valid Passport and Visa photo copy.
- Please report 1st date of the course by 9am at S-VYASA YIC Course office to complete the Registration.
- Accommodation is provided in general Dormitory.
- Rooms will be at extra cost if vacant.
ARTICLES TO BE BROUGHT:
- Bedding should essentially include thick bed sheet, carpet, blanket and Mosquito repellent.
- Toilet requirement.
- Writing material consists of a note book, foolscap papers ruled and each one dozen and a pen.
- Yoga Uniform, Yoga mat and studies material will be provided by S-VYASA on payment.
- Please bring 1.Torch, 2.Umbrella, 3.Sweater during winter and other requirements.