Yoga Instructor Course has designed in such a way that students not mearly only teaching to the people in holistic manner, it also provides the platform to learn many things.The core values of the YIC are as follows.
CONTRIBUTING TO NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- Through this program development is achieved (Physical, mental, social and spiritual awareness).
- Awareness of yoga, spiritual and traditional values are created among the public by the students who are trained at S-VYASA in the right way of living.
- Development of skills in various areas, which are multi-applicable to any situations, be it employment or leisure pursuit.
INCULCATING A VALUE SYSTEM AMONG STUDENTS:
- Here everyday activity are done which continue to instill traditional values to the students using a variety of methods
- Maitrimilan – Chanting of Slok-Sangraha based on B.Gita and discourse on topics related to Yoga and spirituality
- Karma yoga-Self less service.
- Sattvic food-adjustment to eating a balance, simple, wholesome foods.
- Honesty, sincerity, integrity, punctuality, morality, importance to traditional values, Universal brotherhood (all are called bhaiya’s and didi’s, spiritual values, value of rising early in the morning.
- Spiritual guidance.
- Overall the lifestyle change.
QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE:
- Self analysis (Working back at the activities and evaluating those activities).
- Constant reviewing the running of the YIC course.
- With daily meetings – reviewing what took place the day before. Ensuring any problems that arise are dealt with quickly, efficiently and effectively so that students are not disturbed un-necessarily.
- Monthly review meeting are done once the course is complete for the analysis of success and failures. The monthly course is dissected with the use of the daily records to ensure, the next month runs even better than previous.
- It is our mission to ensure the student receives the best education, understanding and development within one month. This is done with the use of feed back forms from the students, staff, alumni, parents and management.
PROMOTING THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY:
Yoga may be considered an ancient scientist but it is dynamic and makes use of new technologies
- Learning (student centered learning techniques)
- Teaching methodology (computers, LCD, Power point)
- Streamlined computer process to maintain students records and Governance (for administration)
FOSTERING GLOBAL COMPETENCIES AMONG STUDENTS:
- Yoga may be considered an ancient scientist but it is dynamic and makes use of new technologies