Yoga Instructors’ Course
YIC, a professional yoga instructor training program, consisting knowledge of Holistic living and not merely as yoga posture, S-VYASA has been offering this course over the last 3 decades all over the globe with great benefits. At the end of this course, the students will be able to teach yoga to the general public even having health related complain. The holistic way to prevent diseases, promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in the society.
- YIC course has been specially designed so that within one month, a person feels comfortable and sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to teach yoga, in a positive non-harmful manner, which imbibes ancient knowledge of India.
- Furthermore the YIC course is designed in such a way that allow the students to teach the general public straightaway with confidence in a holistic manner, whereby the instructors can provide yogic practices to promote positive health, prevent disease and most importantly introduce the concept of harmony and peace to society once completion of the course.
- The YIC course introduces the concept of right way of living, which can be easily translated, into their lives.
- The YIC course is the flagship course for SVYASA to allow student to progress onto other long term courses.
- The YIC course has been designed to inspire the people from all nations to come and learn, the basis of yoga and its application, so that old ideas, prejudices and barriers are removed. The concept of universal brotherhood is developed with the YIC course.
- The YIC course uses the ancient teachings of India to help students to understand the strength of India to make her ‘Jagad Guru’ again.