Please note that Fee for Food and Hostel accommodation will be separately charged.
Sharing and non sharing accommodation in hostel will be provided based on availability of rooms.
1. S-VYASA has residential programmes.
2. Notification for admission will be issued on website. Refer for Schedule and intake capacity. Applications are processed from 90 days in advance.
3. Apply online by submitting the online application.
4. Send the scanned copies of original documents required to firstname.lastname@example.org. Foreign nationals will have to submit the passport and Student Visa copy.
5. After scrutiny of documents your application will be verified for information you provide. (Applications without sufficient documents will be rejected.)
6. Acceptance for application will be communicated through email.
7. Payment of Application fees of Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees) either by DD or online payment. (Instructions for the payment and account details will be sent by email after acceptance of application.)
8. Please have the payment transaction receipt (with UTR no. and date of payment) or note the UTR No. for the future reference.
9. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for Entrance examination. Foreign nationals will be issued provisional letter of admission based on their application for them to apply for Student Visa. Student Visa will be cancelled if they do not get selected in entrance and interview.
10. Reporting to the University to Reception/Admission cell. Students should be accompanied by Parent/Guardian at the time of reporting. (Please refer to Travel plans and modes of transport available.)
11.Entrance examination as per the schedule and subsequent interview will be held for shortlisted candidates.
12. Selected Candidates will be offered the admission for the Programme.
13. Payment of the fees as prescribed in fee structure.
14. Submit the copies of fees receipt from accounts along with acceptance of offer.
15. Collect University prospectus and academic calendar. Please fill in the consent form to abide by Gurukula way of life and University rules and regulations.
16. Registration for the programme in office by submitting the fee receipt.
17. Collect the registration number. Use this number in all future communications and reference.
18. Accommodation arrangement and hostel room allotment.
19. Student’s Id cards will be issued for all registered students.
20. Induction of all new students with inauguration session. Timetable for the classes can be collected from respective programme coordinators.
21. Commencement of the Academic sessions. Communicate with programme coordinators for all your further clarifications.
Fees for YIC is as below (May, 2017 Batch onward) –
Payment can be made by following methods –
Contact details for YIC Course information:
Office Land Line No. 080 2263 9964
ARTICLES TO BE BROUGHT:
You may directly come to Prashanti Kutiram campus (35 kms from Bangalore ), or report to Bangalore City Office.
Transportation for YIC students will be arranged from the City Office to reach the campus. You have to report previous evening before 06.00 pm of day of commencement of the course. it is advisable to report a day before to settle comfortably in campus.In case of emergency you may report to city office the next day i.e 1st date of month early morning, before 7.00 am. Bus will leave for campus at sharp 7.00 am.
International Students may hire a prepaid taxi and directly get to Prasahnti Kutiram Campus if they are coming from airport.
City Office address: Ekanath Bhavan, Gavipuram Circle, Kempe Gowda Nagar, and Bengaluru- 560019
University Campus : Prashanti Kutiram, Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Bengaluru – 560105.