Batches for regular UG and PG programmes will be starting from August 2017.
Admission Notification for AUGUST 2017 BATCH long term programmes will be issued on website in May 2017.
YIC admissions are open now. YIC is conducted every month except April. Last Date of Application for YIC is 25th of every month.
Admission for PDC is open for April 2017. Parents are requested to visit City Office (Eknath Bhavan) for registration or apply online.
PDC fees is Rs. 6000/- for 10 day PDC batch. There are three batches – on 1st April, 11th April and 21st April 2017. Contact 080-26612669 for details.
Steps in admission process –
- Notification for admission will be issued on website. Apply online by submitting the online application.
- send the scanned copies of original documents required.
- After scrutiny of documents your application will be verified for information you provide. (Applications without sufficient documents will be rejected without any communication. hence please ensure you send all documents).
- Acceptance for application will be communicated through email.
- Payment of admission fees (Complete fees in case of short term courses and YIC) either by DD or online payment. (Instructions for the payment and account details will be sent after acceptance of application.)
- Please have the payment receipt or note the transaction id and date of payment for the future reference.
- Communicated and invitation for Entrance test and interview will be sent. Provisional letter of admission will be issued to foreign students for applying for their Students Visa (Foreign students must take students visa if they are applying for long term courses after they get provisional letter of admission).
- Reporting to the University to Reception/Admission cell. (Please refer to Travel plans and modes of transport available.)
- Appear for Entrance test as per the schedule and interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Selected Candidates will be offered the admission for the Programme.
- Payment of the fees prescribed in fee structure.
- Submit the copies of fees receipt from accounts along with acceptance of offer.
- Collect University prospectus and academic calendar. Please fill in the consent form to abide to Gurukula way of life and University rules and regulations.
- Registration for the programme. Collect Admission form with University Registration Number. Use this number in all future communications and reference.
- Accommodation arrangement and hostel room allotment.
- Students id cards will be issued for all registered students of log term programmes.
- Induction of all new students with inauguration session. Weekly timetable for the classes can be collected from respective programme coordinators.
- Commencement of the Academic sessions. Communicate with Programmme coordinators for all your further clarifications.
Online Application for PDC – Click here
Online Application for short term courses and YIC – Click here
Online Application for Regular Long Term Courses – Click here
Apply online by filing up application forms. you may take a print of filled application form for your reference. Required documents have to be submitted in colored scanned copies of original documents in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detail information about the UG and PG programmes and fee structure,
please refer to the links below –
As YIC is a compulsory course before joining other graduate and post graduate programmes, students are advised to get admission to YIC first.
Fees for YIC is –
- for Indians and students from SAARC nations – Rs. 18000/-
- for other Foreign nationals – $910/-
Payment can be made by following methods –
- by online banking transfer or
- by direct deposit of fees in University bank account or
- by Demand Draft or
- by cash or card after visiting the campus (in case of emergency only with prior permission).
Contact details for YIC Course information:
Office Land Line No. 080 2263 9964 , Mobile No.: +919632753030
You may directly come to Prashanti Kutiram campus (35 kms from Bangalore ), or report to Bangalore City Office.
Transportation for YIC students will be arranged from the City Office to reach the campus. You have to report previous evening before 06.00 pm of day of commencement of the course. it is advisable to report a day before to settle comfortably in campus. In case of emergency you may report the next day i.e 1st date of month early morning, before 7.00 am. Bus will leave for campus at sharp 7.00 am.
International Students may hire a Taxi and directly get to Prasahnti Kutiram Campus if they are coming from airport.
City Office address: Ekanath Bhavan, Gavipuram Circle, Kempe Gowda Nagar, and Bengaluru- 560019
University Campus : Prashanti Kutiram, Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Bengaluru – 560105.