Division of Yoga & Management Studies
To promote Holistic Approach of Management for individual, institutional and social prosperity and harmony
To blend management principles as propounded in Indian Scriptures with modern management systems through research education and training
- To develop human resource well grounded in “Holistic management System” based on personal, social and universal well being.
- To develop leaders of tomorrow who can create wealthy organizations and healthy society through innovative, inclusive and outcome based learning principles.
- To create a network of empowered individuals and institutions to herald a new paradigm in management.
- Holistic System of Management (HOLSYM) is evolved in division by combining best of the Western Science and Technology with best of Eastern Philosophy.
- Corporate training programmes provide adequate exposure to Business world.
- Teaching methodologies are learner centric and emphasizes on all round total personality development which is periodically measured and reported using scientific methods for each student.
- We organise all academic and extra – curriculum activity for developing managerial skills of 21stcentury.
- Innovative teaching and learning methods like case studies, desk research, group discussions etc.
- Indian Ethos of management practiced from ancient wisdom base of Indian scripture s for Self growth.
- Unique students from our division are true change agents for organisational development and contributors to development of society.
- Corporate Training Programmes – SMET
- Corporate Spiritual Responsibility (CSpR)
- Event Management
- Cultural Activities
- Conferences and Seminars
- Social Awareness Programmes
- Short Term Courses
- Long Term Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Online Education
- Skill Development Programmes
- Management Consultancy
- Corporate Mentoring Programmes
- Joint Venture Project Works
- Management Journal on Yoga
- Establishing Yoga Centers in Corporate.
- Students Development Programmes.
Dr. K B Akhilesh, MSW, PhD
Professor & Dean: Dr. K B Akhilesh, MSW, PhD Director – Center for Corporate Spiritual Responsibility: Dr. Subhash Sharma, MSc, PhD Associate Professor: Dr. Sony Kumari, MA, PhD Assistant Professors: Dr. R M Acharya, MBA, PhD Sri Datta Taware, MBA Senior Visiting Fellows: Dr. Mahendra Raju, Commissioner (Retd.) Dr. B Mahadevan, Professor Dr. Swarup Mohanty, Professor Dr. Chokkalingam, Assistant […]
Following programmes are offered by Division of Yoga and Management Studies 5 Skill oriented courses are offered by the Division – 1. Managerial Communications Skills 2. Information Technology Skills 3. Self Management of Excessive Tension 4. Decision Making Skills 5. Leadership Skills Syllabus for Skill oriented Courses ->Skill oriented courses by Yoga and Management Studies […]
Research Scholars from Division Sl No. Name Thesis Title Guide & Co-Guide Year of passing 1 Sudheer Deshpande Influence of yoga on Quality of Life Dr. Nagendra H.R. & Dr. Nagarathana R. 2008 2 Sony Kumari Effect of SMET Yoga Module on Emotional Dynamics of Managers Dr. Nagendra H.R.& Nath N.C.B. 2009 3 Hasmukh Adiya […]