Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The IQAC is expected to become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of Institutions.
NAAC Peer Team visit for Accreditation – Second Cycle of S-VYASA
March 16-18, 2017 – Video Clippings
Day 1 – March 16, 2017
Day 2 – March 17, 2017
Day 3 – March 18, 2017
- To develop and fine-tune the Academic, Administrative and Gurukula activities of S-VYASA University.
- To sustain the quality initiatives and enhance them through exemplary practices.
- Revival of our ancient wisdom of Yoga
- Scientifically proving the impact of Yoga Science on human health.
- Application of the efficacy of Yogic Science on communicable and non – communicable diseases.
- Inculcation of values through round the clock activities (both curricular and co-curricular).
- Producing responsible citizens through Life-training and Character-building education.
- Quest for innovation and excellence.
- United effort and sustained enthusiasm.
- Action plan and meticulous implementation.
- Love for work and intelligent involvement.
- Initiative in every endeavor and committed service.
- Team spirit and ego-less adaptability.
- Yearning for achievement and taking appropriate steps.