Publications of Dr Raghavendra Bhat
- Vinuta, H. T., Raghavendra, B. R., and Manjunath, N. K. (2015). Effect of integrated approach of yoga therapy on autonomic functions in patients with type 2 diabetes. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, [Ahead of Print].
- Raghavendra, B. R., and Singh, P. (2015). Immediate effect of yogic visual concentration on cognitive performance. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, [Ahead of Print].
- Raghavendra, B. R., and Ramamurthy, V. (2014). Changes in heart rate variability following yogic visual concentration (Trataka), Heart India, 2(1):15-18.
- Raghavendra, B. R and Telles, S. (2013). Performance in attentional tasks following meditative focusing and focusing without meditation. Ancient Science of Life, 32(1): 49-53.
- Raghavendra, B. R., Telles, S., Manjunath, N. K., Deepak, K. K., Naveen, K. V., and Subramanya P. (2013). Voluntary heart rate reduction following yoga using different strategies. International Journal of Yoga, 6(1):26-30.
- Telles, S., Raghavendra, B. R., Naveen, K. V., Manjunath, N. K., Kumar, S., and Subramanya P. (2013). Changes in autonomic variables following two meditative states described in yoga texts. Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, 19(1):35-42.
- Kumaran, V. S., Raghavendra, B. R., and Manjunath, N. K. (2012). Influence of early rising on performance in tasks requiring attention and memory. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 56(4):43-50.
- Raghavendra, B. R., Telles, S., and Nagendra, H. R. (2012). Self-rated ability to follow instructions for four mental states described in yoga texts. TANG international Journal of Genuine Traditional Medicine, 2(3):e28
- Telles, S., Raghavendra, B. R., Naveen, K. V., Manjunath, N. K., and Subramanya P. (2012). Physiological effects of two meditative states described in yoga texts. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, 43(2):154-60.
- Telles, S., and Raghavendra, B. R. (2011). Neurophysiological Changes in Meditation Correlated with Descriptions from the Ancient Texts. Biofeedback, 39(2):56-59.
Chapter in a Book
- Telles, S., and Raghavendra, B. R. (2011). Yoga: Physiology and Applications in Therapy and Rehabilitation. Chapter In a book: Tandon, O. P., and Tripathi, Y. 2011. Best & Taylor’s Physiological Basis of Medical Practice, Philadelphia, U.S.A: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Ch 71: Page No: 1217-1230.
- Raghavendra, B. R. (2013). The Science of Yoga: The Risks and the Rewards. International Journal of Yoga, 6(1):82-83.
Articles in magazine
- Raghavendra Bhat. (2012). Science of Yogic Powers: A Scientific analysis. Nisargopchar Varta, 4(8): 33-34.