This page contains content generated at SVYASA University and is proprietary. While you are allowed to use the content for your use freely, please write to us if you need further clarifications on email@example.com . Feel free to write to us if you have any questions!
Venue: Mangal Mandir,Prashanti Kutiram,Bangalore
Chanting: Raja Yoga
Chanted by: Bhagyasri
Discourse: Raja Yoga
Vice-chancellor,SVYASA, Bangalore, India
1. Suprabhatam, Sushwagatam (good morning & welcome)…
2. Raj Yoga is path of will power to attain Moksha.
3. Uncontrolled mind is big enemy.
4. If you direct and control the mind then it will be great friend. It is tool to grow or deteriorate.
5. Man is maker of his own destination. To control mind indirectly, we have Yama and Niyama.
6. Non-violence, truth, non-stealing, celibacy and non-possession are Yama (disciplines).
7. Freedom is not free flow of senses, it is slavery to them.
8. Freedom is comes from moderation, balanced food and enough sleep.
9. Cleanliness, satisfaction, penance and self-analysis are Niyama (principles).
10. Overcome your likes and dislikes. Let’s contemplate on these thoughts and meditate with beautiful smile.
PROF. H R NAGENDRA,ME,PhD
Vice-chancellor of S-VYASA With his PhD in Mechanical Engineering, he was a NASA research assosiate and consultant at Harvard University before his interests turned to full-time involvement in human engineering and the search for ultimate Reality. His life mission is the scientific exploration of the subtle aspects of consciousness through yoga.He has 30 research papers in Engineering and 60 in Yoga.He has written more than 30 books on yoga.