This page contains content generated at SVYASA University and is proprietary. While you are allowed to use the content for your use freely, please write to us if you need further clarifications on email@example.com . Feel free to write to us if you have any questions!
Venue: Mangal Mandir,Prashanti Kutiram,Bangalore
Chanting: Raja Yoga
Chanted by: Kunthal,Staff
Discourse: Raja Yoga
DiscourseBy: Sri T.Mohanji
Secretary,SVYASA, Bangalore, India
1. Relax and feel peace.
2. Lotus of love blossoms on lake of peace.
3. More we are peace, more our consciousness expands.
4. We are piece of art in the hands of divine.
5. Some people live in Manomaya Kosa (emotions) whereas others live in Vijnanmaya Maya kosa (intellect).
6. Silence is abode of knowledge and bliss.
7. Anandmaya kosa (bliss) is higher realm.
8. Spiritual person have acceptance of world and no complaints.
9. Smile therapy relaxes jaws and reduces stress. Smile is good social service.
10. Smile increases longevity of a person. Let’s meditate with beautiful smile.
Shri T Mohan,YTTC,MSc
Secretary of VYASA,was the first Registrar of S-VYASA.He has been trining Yoga teachers in Prashanti and outside since 1983.