This page contains content generated at SVYASA University and is proprietary. While you are allowed to use the content for your use freely, please write to us if you need further clarifications on email@example.com . Feel free to write to us if you have any questions!
Venue: Mangal Mandir,Prashanti Kutiram,Bangalore
Chanting: Jnana Yoga
Chanted by: Gayatri,BSc.
Discourse: Raja Yoga
Vice-chancellor, Bangalore, India
1. When we want we shall be able to think and when we want we shall be quiet.
2. In Raja Yoga, Pratyahara means moderation. It is reducing rush towards sense objects.
3. Moderation is balancing between action and relaxation.
4. Moderation is balanced diet and enough sleep (for 8 hrs).
5. Doing prayer before eating food is good habit to control our rush.
6. All life style diseases can be reduced by changing life style.
7. Dhyana (concentration), Dharana (focusing) and Samadhi (bliss) are Antrang Yoga (direct ways) to control our mind.
8. Whole education system is built to increase concentration.
9. Concentration is channelizing energy in single subject.
10. Concentration in right direction is Yoga. It cleanses whole body and mind. Let’s contemplate on this thought and spread the fragrance of love around.
PROF. H R NAGENDRA,ME,PhD
Vice-chancellor of S-VYASA With his PhD in Mechanical Engineering, he was a NASA research assosiate and consultant
at Harvard University before his interests turned to full-time involvement in human engineering and the search
for ultimate Reality. His life mission is the scientific exploration of the subtle aspects of consciousness
through yoga.He has 30 research papers in Engineering and 60 in Yoga.He has written more than 30 books on yoga.