This page contains content generated at SVYASA University and is proprietary. While you are allowed to use the content for your use freely, please write to us if you need further clarifications on firstname.lastname@example.org . Feel free to write to us if you have any questions!
Venue: Mangal Mandir
Chanting: Raj Yoga
Chanted by: Pushpaji
Discourse: Raj Yoga
DiscourseBy: Prof. K. Subrahmanyam
Dean, Division of Yoga and Humanities
SVYASA, Bangalore, India
1. Friends ….Calmness, tranquility and serenity are qualities of Lord Sri Ram.
2. Inability to face failures makes us disappointed.
3. Body maintains its temperature, heart rate and movement.
4. Mind should learn to adjust.
5. Equanimity is essential to adjust our mind.
6. Failure in love affairs has caused disease among young.
7. Psychic, spiritual and physical strength reduces many of the evils.
8. Psychic strength is calmness of mind.
9. Calmness, positive outlook, belief in fate and determination makes a yogi.
10.Every movement is able to give peace and extraordinary pleasure. Let’s live and
meditate on smiling face of lord Krishna.
Prof K Subrahmanyam, Dean, Division of Yoga and Humanities, has a specialization in English Literature (American and lndo-Anglian as optionals) and Philosophy (Gandhian Philosophy – optional). He is presently the Honorary Adviser, Vivekananda College, Tiruvekadam, Madurai District. He has been a Member, NAAC peer team. He has authored 14 books on various topics including books on Education. He has presented and published a large number of papers on socially relevant and spiritual topics. He is a prolific speaker with an ability to weave magic with his words, with a capacity to talk to people at all levels.