Revaluation & Re-totaling Notice – May-June Exams
(Regarding Revaluation, Re-totaling of failed Subjects)
Exam: May -June, 2016 (Result Declared on 1st and 2nd July Respectively)
This is to draw the attention of all the students of UG, PG, BNYS & PhD regarding revaluation and re-totaling of the subjects in which students had failed. The deadline for writing application for the said purpose is on July 11, 2016 and beyond this time line no application will be entertained in the examination department.
- Students will pay Rs. 300 for re-totaling (only recounting of marks) and Rs. 500 for Revaluation at Account office.
- Students can’t directly come to examination department for submission of their application.
- Students can give their application for the above mentioned purpose through their Course Coordinator or Department Head.
- Result of Re-Totaling and Revaluation will be declared after 20th August, 2016 or before end of the August, 2016.
- Students who are out of station can pay by DD in favor of ‘S-VYASA’’, payable at Jigani – SBI.
- Students who are out of station can get and submit Re-Evaluation/Re-Totaling application form by mail, through their Course Coordinator.
Dr. Sony Kumari
Controller of Examinations