To establish a Healthy & Happy Society through Health Research
Please refer to the files attached below for detail information.
Background: Arogyadhama uses self healing special techniques based on research by Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA): A premier yoga research university in the world with over 250 research papers in leading peer reviewed national and international journals on health, education, management and other fields.
Promotion of Positive Health: Yoga and detoxification by Ayurveda and Naturopathy are offered to normal persons to move towards higher abilities at physical (beauty, fitness, immune stamina, eye sight), mental (better concentration, IQ, memory, emotional stability), social (healthy interpersonal relationship), emotional (mastery over anger, fear, anxiety and depression) and spiritual levels (inner joy with right knowledge and confidence).
Holistic Therapy Home:
- A holistic research based health home in tune with traditional Indian holistic health care by Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Modern Medicine for the treatment of life style related ailments.
- 250-bed inpatient facility.
- Prevention and treatment of diseases.
- Long-term rehabilitation.
- Promotion of Positive Health.
Features of Arogyadhama:
- Serene, tranquil and homely atmosphere
- Trained post graduate yoga therapists teach special techniques for specific diseases.
- Daily medical supervision by doctors.
- Qualified expert senior physicians of Modern Medicine, Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
A. Neurology: Epilepsy, Migraine, Parkinson’s, Muscular dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple sclerosis, Mental retardation.
Oncology: Breast cancer stage 1, 2, 3, 4; Colon, Prostate, Blood, Myelomas.
B. Pulmonology: Bronchial Asthma, Nasal Allergy, Chronic Bronchitis, COPD.
Cardiology: High BP, Low BP, Heart Disease (CAD).
C. Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression, Psychosis, OCD, mental retardation
D. Rheumatology: Arthritis, Knee Pain
E. Spinal disorders: Acute and Chronic Back Pain, Lumbar Spondylosis, Disc Bulge, Disc Prolapse, Scoliosis, Neck Pain.
F. Metabolic disorders: Diabetes, Hypothyroidism.
G. Gastroenterology: Gastritis, Peptic Ulcer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis.
H. Endocrinology: Obesity, Thyrotoxicosis.
Promotion of Positive Health
Eye Problems: Short Sight, Long Sight, Astigmatism, Squint, Early Cataract, Glaucoma.
Treatments at Arogyadhama:
- Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy (IAYT) derived from Yoga texts is using Simple, safe, doable, practices that include Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas, Meditation, Science of Emotion Culture, Svadhyaya, sleep special technique.
- Specific Yoga techniques based on research data selected individually administered Yoga Therapy by therapists with Post Graduation qualification after detailed examination and thorough check up.
- Yogic counseling based on texts of Yoga comprising of Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga.
Ayurveda: Panchakarma treatments following the traditional system of management with technical support from ‘Arya Vaidya Pharmacy’, Coimbatore.
Naturopathy: De-stressing & Detoxifying treatments with latest modern equipments like Deluxe Under Water massage, Jaccuzi, Colon Hydro therapy, Swedish massage, Aroma therapy, Steam bath, Sauna bath, Mud therapy & Acupuncture/Pressure – administered by qualified professionals.
Diet: Simple, wholesome vegetarian individualized diet prescription based on concepts from Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy
Residential facilities: Dormitory, Single rooms, Double rooms, Deluxe rooms (cottages), Super deluxe (A/C & Non-A/C), Suite.
- Good library facilities with more than 15,000 books on Yoga, Philosophy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Modern Medicine.
- Audio-Visual presentations.
- Advanced techniques of Meditation.
Emergencies and First Aid: Facilities for immediate management of emergencies or acute episodes are available (Life-saving drugs, cardiac monitors and oxygen), 24 hours ambulance services to the city are ensured
Facilities: Accommodation, Transport, Pharmacy, ATM, Internet cafe, PCO/STD/ISD, Utilities, Library, Book Stall, Pay using credit/debit cards.
- In-Patient Department
- Rehabilitation Long & Short-term
- Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy
- Promotion of Positive Health
- Ayurveda Consultation Treatment (Pancha Karma)
- Naturopathy Consultation & Treatment
- Allopathy Support
- Internet facilities are on charges, no TV services.
- Room service (laundry, helpers) only for special cases, charges applied.
- For Room booking Contact: +91-80-2263 9963
- Timings: Morning: 09.00 am- 12.00 pm,
- Afternoon: 02.00 pm – 6.00 pm
- Can send mail with the medico records scanned copies
to the administration email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care taker are allowed to accompany only with the below health conditions of the patient:
For Bed ridden Patients, Wheel chair patients,
Patients under 24 hour surveillance (psychiatric condition, critical health conditions)
- Necessary things to bring for the Treatment sessions:
Recent medical records, Regular medicines, Daily needs (Towel, Toiletries, Bed spreads, torch, umbrella, Water bottle) according to climatic necessities, One dress could be kept separate to use during the treatments.
- Regarding Bus and Taxi Facilities:
From Majestic – 365 J or 365 P to Jigini APC circle
Auto services from APC stop to The University (S-VYASA)- 5 kms
From Airport Distance is 81 Km – Bus service, Private Taxi.
- For Taxi Booking: Contact +91-99166 73143 by sending detailed message with the contents given below:
Name, Date and time of arrival, Booking Date for treatment.
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER:
- Dr R Nagarathna, MBBS, MD(Gen Med), FRCP(UK), DSc (hon)
RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICERS:
- Dr Kamala, MBBS, Medical officer
- Dr Padmini Tekur, MBBS, PhD(Yoga), Yoga Therapy Consultant for chronic pain, Asst. Professor, S-VYASA
- Dr Amit Kumar Singh, BAMS, MD(Y&R), PhD
- Dr Ashwin, BAMS, MD(Y&R)
- Dr Prabhavathi Rao, MBBS, MD, DPN (USA), Psychiatrist, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr Kamala Chandrashekhar, MBBS, MRC Psych (UK), Visiting Consultant Psychiatrist
- G R Manjula Devi, MA (Sociology), MSCP, Counsellor & Psychotherapist
- Dr P Nagaraja Rao, MBBS, FACA, D.PMR(USA), Consultant Physiotherapy
- Dr B R Ramakrishna, BSAM, BAMS, MD (AYU), M Sc ( YOGA), Phd (Yoga), Professor, Principal, & Counselling physician.
- Dr Apar Saoji, DYSC, BNYS
- Dr Manjunath, BNYS, PhD
- Dr Naveen, BNYS, PhD
- Dr Carlos V Rizzo Sierra, PhD
- Dr Hemant, MBBS, MD (Y&R)
Suhruda Clinic, # 50, 4th Main Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru – 560 018, INDIA. Ph: +91-80-2650 7585.
Address for Correspondence:
Arogyadhama, ‘Eknath Bhavan’, No.19, Gavipuram Circle, Kempegowda Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 019, INDIA
ph: +91-80-2661 2669 | telefax: +91-80-2660 8645
email@example.com | www.svyasa.edu.in
Arogyadhama, Prashanti Kutiram, Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Anekal, Bengaluru – 560 105, INDIA
ph: +91-80-2263 9963, +919972871777.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.svyasa.edu.in
The threefold maxim of yoga is used
Relax the body….. Slow the breath….. Calm the mind