World Diabetes Day – Special Cover Story
Commemorating World Diabetes Day 2014
Diabetes as a Disease of Mass Threat
Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy to Manage Diabetes
Yoga Therapy: Research Evidence
Superiority of Yoga Therapy in Diabetes Management
Challenges for the implementation of (IAYT)
Prospects for the execution at Grass Route Level & at Large Scale & many more…
- On Nov 14, The World Diabetes Day is been celebrated.
- All over the world the Diabetes has become a disease of mass threat and mother diseases.
- To manage the problems of Diabetes there are varieties of therapeutic approaches.
- S-VYASA Yoga University has adopted Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy (IAYT). As it goes to route of the cause and puts the efforts to heal from within, it has been considered as the best therapeutic approach to deal with diabetes.
- With this spirit S-VYASA has started Stop Diabetes Movement (SDM).
- To spread the awareness on the Problem of Diabetes and Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy (IAYT) please join with us
- For the latest updates on the celebration of World Diabetes Day
- log on: www.svyasa.edu.in | facebook: svyasayoga | mail: email@example.com
For more see latest issue of Yoga Sudha – Oct, 2014