Bachelor of Science (Yoga)
- To train individuals to become a Yoga Instructors/ Yoga Teachers/ Yoga Therapist.
Duration of the Course
- There will be TWO intakes in each calendar year - January And July
- The minimum duration of the course will be THREE years and the maximum duration will be SIX years
Admissions & Eligibility
- The candidate should have completed 12th Standard / PUC or equivalent (/12 years of education for foreign students)
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks in 12th Standard or equivalent
- The candidate should have completed Yoga Instructor’s Course from S-VYASA or VYASA
Please find Syllabus for BSc (Yoga) here
Personal contact programme(PCP) details: (PCP Classes and Assessment / Exams)
|Admission||PCP - 1||PCP - 2||PCP - 3||PCP - 4||PCP - 5||PCP - 6||PCP - 7|
|Intake - 1
|1 to 7 Jan||9 to 15 Jul||17 to 23 Jan||25 to 31 Jul||2 to 8 Feb||10 to 16 Aug||18 to 24 Feb|
|Intake - 2
|1 to 7 Jul||9 to 15 Jan||17 to 23 Jul||25 to 31 Jan||2 to 8 Aug||10 to 16 Feb||18 to 24 Aug|
Note: January 2020 Batch 1st PCP which was scheduled from 1st January 2020 to 7th January 2020 is preponed to 16th December 2019 to 22nd December 2019.
Particulars to be submitted along with the application:
- Application form duly filled online only at https://svyasa.iweb.online/ .
- 10th Mark-sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Yoga Instructor’s Course(YIC) Certificate from S-VYASA or VYASA. (In case the applicant has not yet completed the YIC course, a copy of the fee receipt and undertaking to complete the same within the 1st Semester, can be submitted along with the application)
- Adhar Card (for Indians only)
- Health / Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Passport and Visa (for non-Indians/ NRIs only)
- Passport Size Photographs (6 nos).
Note: (Photo copies of the above particulars should be attested by Notary / Gazzetted Officers. However, self attested certificates can also be produced and students need to bring originals during their 1st PCP for verification.)
How to Apply
Application form to be filled online https://svyasa.iweb.online
By email: Please send us the scanned copies of your application and testimonials through e-mail to email@example.com . Please note you have to produce a set of hard copies during your 1st PCP. (This option is preferably for foreign nationals).
City Office Address:
Programmer Coordinator BSc (Yoga),
Directorate of Distance Education, SVYASA,
19, Eknath Bhavan, Gavipuram Circle
K.G.Nagar, Bangalore-560 019.
Phone: 080-2661 2669, Tele Fax: 22639901
Programmer Coordinator BSc (Yoga),
Directorate of Distance Education, SVYASA, Prashanti Kutiram,
Vivekananda Road, Kalluballu Post, Jigani, Anekal,
Bengaluru – 560105
Phone: 080-2263 9901/02/04,
Fees - Flexi Payment Options Available (Pay your semester fee in four interest free installments.)
You may view the details of the fees by clicking on Fees Structure Click here View Fees Structure
Refund and Cancellation
Fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may please pay after getting confirmation mail from the course coordinator/ admission officer.
(For both Registration fee and Course fee)
No Cash or Cheque Payments.
1st Preference: Online payment. You may pay online at https://svyasa.iweb.online/
Food and Accommodation:
Food and accommodation will be charged separately during your stay here.
1. By default dormitory accommodation will be given. As per the current fees structure Rs. 2000/- /week for dormitory stay (which is subject to change from time to time).
2. Single / Double / Triple occupancy can be allotted as per availability.
- Students have to pay the semester fees and collect the receipt and submit the receipt on the 1st day of their respective PCPs.
- In case if a student is not able to complete the programme due to unavoidable reasons in the current batch, registration will be carried forward to the subsequent batches on payment of the Semester course Fees. The candidate will be allowed to attend two PCPs together with a special permission from the Deputy Director by providing valid proof and reasons for not attending the PCP.
- If students are not able to finish the programme within the maximum time of 6 years, their registrations will be cancelled.
- In case you have changed your name and is not matching with the certificates, you are requested to submit copy of an affidavit.
- We conduct the Personality Development Camp (PDC) during April (3 batches, each 10 days) and Distance Yoga Instructor Course (YIC) in every alternate month (7 days) at Prashanti Kutiram, Students can avail their field training with prior request to the Programme Coordinator.