- About Us
- About SVYASA
- Academics Divisions
- Our Gallery
- Contact Us
- Our Programs
- YIC – Yoga Instructor Course
- Bachelor Courses
- Master Courses
- MD – Yoga
- Short Term Courses
- Online Courses
- Student Support
- Quick link
Post-Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy
Semester 1 : Subjects of study
- Basis of Yoga Therapy
- Anatomy and physiology
- for Common Ailments
- Yoga Therapy techniques
- Yoga practice for Emotion Culture
- Yoga Practice for Personality Development
- Spoken Samskrtam and Advanced Yoga Techniques
Semester 2 : Subjects of study
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shatdarshanas
- Health Psychology and clinical training
- After successful completion of two semesters, internship for 3 months.
The post-graduation Diploma program in Yoga Therapy has been designed with the following objectives.
- To train students in Yoga Therapy so as to enable the students to become well versed in Yoga Therapy.
- To explore the possibilities of promoting Yoga Therapy integrating medical practice at conventional medical facilities attached to the institute.
- To bring all round personality development of the students at all levels of their personality.
- To produce the therapists who could work efficiently as Junior yoga therapist in the hospitals, spa, wellness centre and yoga centre.
The curriculum is empty