Dr. B R Ramakrishna
BSAM, BAMS, MD, MSc, PhD
- Vice chancellor S-VYASA Yoga University, Prashanthi Kuteeram, Bangalore-from 6th February 2019.
- Vice-president (CCIM) Central Council of Indian Medicine, Government of India New Delhi from 27th march 2018.
- President I/C, (CCIM) Central Council of Indian Medicine, Government of India New Delhi from 27th march 2018 to Oct-2018.
- Editor in Chief, “RAJAS” – AYUSH Journal, RGUHS, Bangalore-from Aug-2019.
- Dean of Life Sciences, S-VYASA Yoga University, Prashanthi Kuteeram, Jodibingipura, Jigani, Bangalore – 560106 – From 12th July 2018.
- Director of the School of Yoga & Naturopathic Medicine S-Vyasa Yoga University, Prashanthi Kuteeram Bangalore.
- Professor Emeritus, Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore from 7th Jan 2019.
- Professor, HOD & Director of Postgraduate Studies, Ex-Principal Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore.
- Achievements: 1st Rank throughout BSAM degree.
- Awarded Gold Medal & Karnataka State Award for topping the University.
- Teaching Experience: 35 years of UG & PG Studies.
- Professional Experience: 40 years of Integrative Medicine Practice (Ayurveda, Modern System of Medicine, Yoga & Naturopathy) at Athreya Health Paradise, BSK 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Chief Ayurveda Consultant and Physician at Arogya Dhama, Prashanthi Kuteeram, S-VYASA University, Bangalore.
- Research Experience: 20 years, including PG and PhD Studies. Has developed 65 Poly-Herbal Ayurvedic products based on the principles of Ayurvedic Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- Research papers & publications: Guided PG Dissertations, PhD Thesis, Published Papers, written scientific papers and delivered Lectures on the topics of Ayurveda & Yoga at National and International levels.
- Symposiums & Workshops: Conducted workshops and participated in Symposiums both at the National & International levels on the topics of Ayurveda & Yoga.
- Member of Senate, Syndicate, BOS, Academic Council & AYUSH faculty, RGUHS, Bangalore.
- Member of BOS, BOE, Academic Council and S-Vyasa Yoga University, Prashanthi Kuteeram, Jigani, Bangalore.
- Member of Sub-Committee, Task Force for AYUSH, Government of India New Delhi.
- Member of Sub-Committee, Karnataka Knowledge Commission, Government. of Karnataka, Bangalore.
- Member of Karnataka Fee Regulatory Authority for professional Courses, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
- Member of Karnataka State Medicinal Plants Board, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore.
- Member of Integrative Cancer Programme (ICAP), Government of India, New Delhi.
- Conducts Ayurveda & Yoga Workshops at Germany, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Hong Kong, China, France, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Conducts IDY (International Day of Yoga) Programs in Germany & Austria from 2017.
Currently, He is the Chancellor of Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, a Yoga University in Bangalore. He is also Chairman of Task force of AYUSH, Govt, of India, New Delhi. He has published 30 Research Papers in Engineering and more than 100 papers on Yoga He has authored and coauthored 40 books on Yoga.